Welcome to the second issue of TouchGEN Magazine, bringing the experience of a print-style gaming magazine to your iPad.
Inside issue 2: the retro edition
- Dev story: Exclusive interview with Disneymobile about bringing Captain America to iPad
- Top 20 retro games on the AppStore
- Top five feature: the best games to play with iCade
- Generation-i - looking at how the iPad fits in with the family
- Interview with CAVE, creators of Deathsmiles
- Thoughts from The Thumb: a mysterious unknown thumb, rants about his dislike for Zombies
- The G Spot: a roundup of gear for your iPad
- Top Apps for…: this issue we look at great music apps for iPad
- Gamingology: Our resident gaming doctor looks at what makes a great game - this issue we discuss Presentation
- Free Toy enclosed
- REVIEWS: 9mm, Contre jour, Anomaly: warzone earth, Drawrace 2, Groove coaster, iBlast moki 2, Jetpack joyride, Captain america, Let’s golf 3, Final fantasy tactics, Secret of monkey island series 1-5, Need for speed shift 2 unleashed, Nyxquest, Sid meier’s pirates, Sonic All-Stars Racing, 1-bit Ninja, BackStab, Block Breaker 3, Candy Boy, Casey’s Contraptions, Cut the Rope: Experiments, DeathSmiles Dream Track Nation, dream:scape, Emberwind, Feed Me Oil, Gesundheit!, Heli-Awesome!, House of Mice, Julius Styles - The International, King of Fighters-i, Mooniacs, Pocket RPG, Puzzle Agent 2 Reckless Getaway, Roboto, Silent Ops, Sprinkle, Swords and Soldiers, The Incredible Machine, Touchgrind BMX, Transformers: Dark side of the moon, Velocispider, Xtreme Wheels, Muffin Knight
Best of all its completely free!